On style, creativity and all things beautuful

Friday, February 17, 2017

My Featured Member Interview with BurdaStyle.com

I am very pleased to share with you that my interview as a Featured Member of BurdaStyle community came out recently and can be seen on BurdaStyle.com

It was a great honour for me to be selected by BurdaStyle editors! I shared my story about how I started sewing, what inpires me and the role of Burda in my life.

I cannot say enough how much the support from Burda means to me and how it inspires me to continue to sew and to create!



Я рада поделиться, что мое интервью вышло на сайте BurdaStyle.com. В нем я рассказываю  о том, как я начала шить, о моих источниках вдохновения и о журнале Бурда в моей жизни. Меня очень тронуло внимание редакторов BurdaStyle.com к моему творчеству, что конечно не может не вдохновлять меня на новые работы. 

Интервью на английском языке можно прочитать, перейдя по ссылке на сайт BurdaStyle.com



No comments:

Post a Comment