On style, creativity and all things beautuful

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hermès Orange

Don't hesitate when you find a piece of original fabric from a Parisian fashion house while on a fabric hunting mission on Marché St. Pierre in Paris. Just take it!  Especially if it is a beautiful vibrant orange gabardine from Hermès. I treated myself to a cut of 1.5 m to make bright funky pants for that spring summer season 2014.

I do not make pants very often as I wear jeans almost all the time. But the new pattern in April issue of BurdaStyle magazine was very original and I was quite intrigued by the model. Gabardine was not the kind of fabric most suited for this model yet I wanted to play with the volume and liked how the pants eventually turned out.  They became my favorite last summer.






Я не часто берусь за брюки, но эта модель в апрельском номере Burda за 2014 просто сразили меня, причем понравились все три варианта. Ткань - хлопковый габардин от Hermès того самого совершенного оранжевого цвета этой марки. Он немного плотнее предложенной в журнале ткани для этой модели, но мне нравятся эти  складки и подчеркнутый объем, который они создают. 

  

                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment